BIlling Aquadrome

Have ppl actually been to the site to make sure it's alrite for ours cars? Sounds a random question but I had a random jolly there the other wekend and Im glad I took my polo as there's bridges, speed humps and the roads are higher than the camping fields. I got serious reservations bout taking mine there for the meet. Do you kno which field we have been dedicated to? I will be going again in the near future. May even take the vr and take sum fotos. I kno mines low but Im sure there's others that are lower. Not scare mongering or nething, just checking.

I wouldnt worry Kerry, there are literally loads of of car events / shows that happen there every year so cant really see it being a problem for us. - just look at there events page - http://www.billingaquadrome.com/events.htm

It's no worse than the venue Edition38 is held, even the 4x4 was having difficulty getting over some parts of the ground.

Here are some photo's from Billing.. http://www.billingaquadrome.com/gallery.htm

Here is the information from there website with regards to our plot.

4th - 5th August 2007

VR6 Owners Club

Teal

events@vr6oc.com

Have ppl actually been to the site to make sure it's alrite for ours cars?

We went over to Billing in our VR in Jan/Feb and checked out the options of 2 areas for our meet,

Our VR had no problems getting over Bridges etc and the front is quite low,

The best position out of the 2 was chosen, 1 of them was inside a gated field and access was not too good,

The other had electrical points in good reach, Toilets and plenty of camping and parking space

It should be fine :-)

this was before u had it lowered agian tho wasn tit? Mebbe I just worry too much or mebbe I spent to much on my car. Either way....,.... If its nr the river then itl b near the back, which to get there has a bridige and 2 or 3 speed humps.

After you go through the gates you take the road to the left and it's just along there on the left there's a small sign saying Teal Meadow.

Remember going over a small bridge, just have to take the humps slow as you normally would

I don't mind meeting you over there to show you if you want to check it out :-)

I wouldn't worry about it Kerry.

I have spent tons more on mods to my car and am more than happy top take it there. I am currently lowered by 75mm all round and there is nothing at billing that I would have trouble with.

You can see Teal Meadow in this pic. Ignore the circled part, this is taken from the staff section when we were deciding on an area ! Teal meadow is just to the bottom left of the circle. As you can see there is just one small stream to cross. The bridge is no more than 10Foot in length to cross and not very steep at either end. You can also see the entrance and the very short route we have to take to get to our area.

There might be 2 small speed ramps but they are nothing more than a couple of inches in height.....

1177609857_3286_FT171916_billing.jpg