wow, i've never got anywhere near those type of figures!!, if i'm REALLY careful i'll get 32mpg on the motorway after an hour or so, i managed to get 33 when i went to scunthorpe! (it was a 3 hour drive!)

someone said that it is because my PCV broke? and i havnt replaced it with another one (just used a small k &n thingy for the moment)

does this valve affect my mpg???????

Sorrry but those of you who think they have had more than 40mpg are mistaken - the mpg trip on the car has to settings. If you trip one while you are doing 57mph in 5th it will act like thats you 0 miles per hour mpg reading and it will go from there. Basically its a false reading.

I had 54mpg when i was pissing about restesting while driving. Try and you'll see what i'm on about. The computer is correct but when you do it while you are driving it takes a long while to figure this out and reset itself.

interesting, mine hasn't been reset but it takes a long time to update, its taken 2 days of 140 mile round trips to work to go from 24.9 to 26.2 this evening, at 70-80 mph...still climbing (gradually)...