VR6 OC Sesh!!!!

We have meets for our cars, what about meets for ourselves. :P

Just a random idea but i reckon it would be a great laugh to get as many members as possible together and head somewhere cheap (i.e Amsterdam etc) for a weekend/Saturday night bounce!!

:):) (B) (B) (so) (ap) (pi) (6)

Sounds like we could get at least 10 people or so.

It would take alot of organising, trying to get a weekend that suits everyone etc, but very do-able id say!!

Plus its coming into summer time, perfect!!

depends on the season, if it's a weekday or weekend, but when I went last March, it was about 58 euro a night for a double room. so doesnt work out much at all TBH. smack bang in the middle of the action too, wasnt too bad of a hotel either.

just checked easyjet, and for me, from Edinburgh, leaving on saturday the 14th of July(in the morning), coming back on the 15th(at night), its £128!!

£30 for the room for the night (or £15 quid each if we all get twin rooms).

All together its prob only gonna cost just over £200!!

I would be really intrested too but wud have to tell the missus i was going somewhere else lol as she knows i wouldnt be able to resist a good old smoke and am not meant to oh dear what a shame lol

Good lad!!!!!!

Its not lying.........just being economical with the truth

Amterdam Amterdam for big sesh

we're going Alton Towers for a mini sesh..

hopefully we will have a few more "non" car related events througout the year now our member base has grown...

hopefully we will have an event at some point that appeals to everyone.

meals are always good, perhaps somet in summer (BBQ) or xmas for lunch or somet?

ideas on a postcode!

Pete