popped over to silverstone then this lot drove past

Nice.......... Any more of that re-creation Cobra???

think iv got one more somewhere, but was more interested in the 365 section rear tires on the veyron and thinking should i try and steal it as this is gonna be the opnly chance i have (im not a car theife by the way just random thoughts)

Nice.......... Any more of that re-creation Cobra???

think iv got one more somewhere, but was more interested in the 365 section rear tires on the veyron and thinking should i try and steal it as this is gonna be the opnly chance i have (im not a car theife by the way just random thoughts)

All These cars drove trough aylesbury and followed them to winslow,(which is about a 12mile run with good corners and straights, and lots of police this partiular time) 3 of them were behind me the ferrari, GTS 5W and the blue one next to the bagati(cant spell) pulled over to let them past and they flew past. Sounding amazing. Mate with me got them on video on phone will try get hold off it.

• 5 weeks later...

nice cars....but cant help thinking if you had that much money....why would your order the veyron in Baby blue??????????? see money can buy anything but clearly not taste! the Mclaren looks very dated now imo' date=' still an awesome car though

[/quote']

I see no Mclaren ? Think you might mean the Noble ?

As for the Veyron, nasty colour but an absolutely stunning car ! I can only hope that one day I will see one in the flesh :-)

Mark.

nice cars....but cant help thinking if you had that much money....why would your order the veyron in Baby blue??????????? see money can buy anything but clearly not taste! the Mclaren looks very dated now imo' date=' still an awesome car though

[/quote']

As for the Veyron, nasty colour but an absolutely stunning car ! I can only hope that one day I will see one in the flesh :-)

Mark.

cant see a noble either, its a lotus elise gt1 thought you guys would know that

[/quote']

Mark.

cant see a noble either, its a lotus elise gt1 thought you guys would know that

LMAO ! !

So it is ! !

I never get a good look at them as I fly past in my VR ;-)

Mark.

yeah interesting concept the idea of the buggati, clarkson said the only problem he had after driving the car was the fact that he knew he would never own one. i think if you work hard enough, you can get to the ferrari, but 800k, you probably wont ever get there!!!!