Helllllppppppppp !!!!!!!! please

Guest ellvr6

Guest ellvr6

O.k here3s how it goes i live in the u.k and i am in the middle of turbocharging my mk2 vr6 golf.

I have most parts to make the installation complete but i cannot get an ecu (U.K) upgrade chip in the u.k for my u.k vr6. *********tttt usa sites are no help and yahoo is ******tttt. It is the obd1 (coilpack) engine. Someone please help me or does anyone have one of these chips with MAF housing for sale?????? only want stage1 as planning to run around 6psi of boost. So i`ll be using 42lb injectors stock fpr and stock fuel pump.

Thank you

Guest ellvr6

nah found a chip. It better work. Now its the downpipe SWEET. got a t3 flange on a t3/t04e turbo. OOOOHHH guess wot. American sites downpipes wrong way round and cant find one in the u.k. This i s a f**** joke. anyoine got a usa vr lump cos thats the way its f u **g goin

Remap will be better than a chip. Good luck with it all. Stealth or The Phirm should be able to point you in the right direction for a manifold and downpipe suitable for your conversion... Sounds like you're have a f***ing time mate ;)

I have also heard tell of issues with warranty on the chip and who installs it as once touched warranty void so take care Also of ECU going pop due to mismatch of technology......

Remap is £350 at Stealth.

Always worth speaking to IbiVR and Sparkz to name but a couple on here who have done or are in the process of.... for some guidence on direction. Mind, I think they went standalone on theirs...

Also seem to recall another guy iin the premium section doing a kinda build with pictures who should be able to help also...

good luck

Guest ellvr6

if the chip doesnt give me the right fuel with the injectors its supposed to support BOOM goes the company. But i thank you for your help and i see your point. How much would a remap be for these injectors and where would i send my ecu?