Who's car is this - bargain me thinks!!

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/164417.htm

The Schrik cams are worth loads, the charger £2k min, the alloys which r bbs rs 3 piece are worth £1200 EASY and a vr6 highline with that low mileage would be worth £4k min

If this car was stripped it could make £7 easy in my eyes.

One thing i dont understand is and it raises a question to me is - how the hell does it only make 280bhp when all of that has been done 2 it?????????????

Thought with that spec we'd be seeing 300+

well i can understand Kalv, when your a person like me who looks at cars most of the day you get bored of what you've got or you wanna better it all the time - when its all been done and there aint much else you can do, then you feel you have to move on as anymore will start to make the car into something you didnt want in the first place.

I spend money on the buggers like theres no tomorrow - probably around £2k a year

yea i thought he was selling it on artec split rism not bbs, its an amazing car and i really want it, id sell my car tomorow and buy it... if my car had all teh rust sorted and looked mint...its a bit of a bargain when you consider iv seen a 100k highline go for 5grand on ed38, cus it had modded bumpers and looked nice....but this is way better

Thats good power for a Z charger. Mines only running 270-ish with a forged 2.9 bottom end, ZR2 charger @ 6psi and full decat Milltek (guessing as it was RR'd @ 265bhp and 258 ftlbs of torque with the standard exhaust).

Not many VR's running over 300hp with a Z charger, they just don't produce the boost 6-8psi is all they can manage, however it is a totally solid power as they don't suffer from belt slip at all.

That is a lovely VR, totally surprised it hasn't sold.

P.S The Z's only worth about £1500-1600.

the z chargers are no longer supported...bitch to get parts...they went bust

They are still supported, it's now MC Racing and parts are still available. The only reason I have a high-ish torque figure is the fact that my car has been rebored to 2.9

yea i thought he was selling it on artec split rism not bbs' date=' its an amazing car and i really want it, id sell my car tomorow and buy it... if my car had all teh rust sorted and looked mint...its a bit of a bargain when you consider iv seen a 100k highline go for 5grand on ed38, cus it had modded bumpers and looked nice....but this is way better

[/quote']

Says in the advert he's selling with the Artecs, shame really as it looks spot on with the BBS's.