Bristol Volksfest CLUB DISPLAY

Donna has kindly booked a VR6OC Club Display for 10 cars, 8 stickers have been allocated.

Due to the possibility of good weather etc a few members have expressed an interest to attend. I know a few of you guys are attending ShowNShine and GTI Display on the Sunday and as you can see below we have at least two spaces free with 4 wanting to be included.

Can you all please confirm your intentions and perhaps we can encourage others if they know space is available.

Members can pay at the gate and are allowed on the stand if there's room, squeeze up everbody ;-)

Cheers

Gary (on behalf of Donna) ;-)

1 cabrioman.....Sticker Allocated...............Sat Camping.....Sat & Sun Display

2 JK*.................Sticker Allocated...............Sat Camping.....Sat Display

3 richievr...........Sticker Allocated ???

4 SALs VR6......Sticker Allocated...............Sat Camping.....Sat Display

5 TheGoth........Sticker Allocated...............Sat Camping.....Sat & Sun Display

6 vdubgirl.........Sticker Allocated ???

7 VR6_Absy.....Sticker Allocated...............Sat Camping.....Sat Display

8 VR6Rich........Sticker Allocated

TBC VR6MadMike.....Sat Camping..... Sun Display

TBC gav_vr6.....Sun Display

TBC HiPurVR6.....Sun Display

TBC purple highline monster

TBC Craggsy

I intend to leave my car on the stand Saturday and Sunday and to drink rather too much

(B) (d) (B) (d)

Rich: Yep, you can still pay on the gate ( I need to too ) and register for show and shine on the day.

Note 'All cars must be in place by 9:30'

Reply from Volksfest about paying at the gate and going on stand :-

"Yes thats ok, but remember to be ready to wait if their is a need for a lot of traffic movement.

thanks for checking"

So if are pitch is big enough everybodies welcome i guess :-)

I wont be there until after 7pm on Sat' date=' not too bothered about going on the stand but if there is a gap on sunday ill have it!

[/quote']

Hi Gary

Yes' date=' your camping will be on your club display stand.

See you at the weekend.

Sue

[/quote']

If there's enough space for cars and tents on Saturday night there should be space for extra cars on Sunday once tents are down.