GTI International- Who's Booked for the stand??

Hi Guys

Sorry I've not been about much and seem to have neglected Events a bit, But we now have internet connection after 5/6 weeks :-) Yipppeeeee

Can everyone who booked tickets for the club stand at Inters please say which day/days your coming along, I've done this list so far from reading the camping post and presumed everyone had booked for the stand too.

Thanks

Donna

BOTH DAYS

1.The Goth

2.Earwig

3.Craggsy

4.Focker Out

5.SalsVR6

6.Cabrioman

7.SankysVR6

8.FitzVR6

SATURDAY

9.Dlea

10.The Ging

11.PeterVR6

12.Gav_VR6

13.Antera309

SUNDAY

9.RichieVR

10.Pimpcat

11.Blondie

12.VRMofo

13.GavVr6

14.Simey

15.VR6 Absy

16.MJVR6

17.Coxy

Hi Guys

Sorry I've not been about much and seem to have neglected Events a bit' date=' But we now have internet connection after 5/6 weeks :-) Yipppeeeee

Can everyone who booked tickets for the club stand at Inters please say which day/days your coming along, I've done this list so far from reading the camping post and presumed everyone had booked for the stand too.

Thanks

Donna

[u']BOTH DAYS

The Goth

Earwig

Craggsy

Focker Out

SalsVR6

Cabrioman

SATURDAY

Jim Potter

Dlea

PeterVR6

Gav_VR6

SUNDAY

RichieVR

Pimpcat

Blondie

VRMofo

GavVr6

Simey

VR6 Absy

Id like to do Sunday, but i don't think i'll be reachin there till 10-1030am...What do i do now? Donna, How much extra Shackle is it gonna cost me???

never got the tickets or passes im afraid, as i plain forgot to get them , and what with the fine i got + petrol and a new windscreen i need , its to much for this coming week..

tis a shame as you say , but i will make a concerted effort to attend another show very soon.

also should have the car sprayed by then.

Hi Guys

Sorry I've not been about much and seem to have neglected Events a bit' date=' But we now have internet connection after 5/6 weeks :-) Yipppeeeee

Thanks

Donna

[u']BOTH DAYS

1.The Goth

2.Earwig

3.Craggsy

4.Focker Out

5.SalsVR6

6.Cabrioman

7.SankysVR6

8.FitzVR6

SATURDAY

9.Dlea

10.The Ging

11.PeterVR6

12.Gav_VR6

13.Antera309

SUNDAY

9.RichieVR

10.Pimpcat

11.Blondie

12.VRMofo

13.GavVr6

14.Simey

15.VR6 Absy

16.MJVR6

Donna, Hi, Can you please put down COXY too for sunday ...Ta!!!!!!! ;)