GTI International- Who's Booked for the stand??

im booked for sat. on the gti int form, i filled in as vr6.oc but ive not actually paid to join this site?

does this mean i wont be able to join the stand?

ill be in a completely original example in gragon green...

not sure whether i am on general admision.. would be nice to join the gang!

(btw im also doing a couple of 1/4 mile runs if this affects the stand entry..

cheers

I can't remember there being a rule that only premium members can be on club stands.

(We do like people to be signed up at least and not to use the stand to try and sell their overpriced / under quality dirtbag of a VR6 ;-) )

We can't really afford to be choosy as there aint that many around, so as long as it's clean and straight ( note to self: wash car in morning ) I think you'll be more than welcome. You'll need a pass, otherwise they'll direct you straight to the car park.

Last year we had a spot with easy access to the road way and therfore sprint strip, which was nice.

TG

I will catch you VR6OC peeps at the show I'm heading up tomrrow with both my beasties - Now thats mulitasking for you ;)

See you all at the show I'll bring a few outside stickers along with me but unfortunalty my stock of inside ones wont be with me until monday - Typical! I'll bring some tax disc holders as well

Stickers and Tax discs are £1 each and all funds will go into the VR6OC kitty :)

See you all soon

Claire (ex Super spangly VR6 owner)