Just thought id ask the questin how many people from the southwest,westcountry,wales etc are up for this one surly we can organise a meet on the way and travel together in a convoy styleeee

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1183137247_4002_FT0_inters_042.jpg]1183137247_4002_FT0_inters_042_.jpg[/lightbox]

Departing from dublin city at 14:30 on the swift sailing so hope to be in Holyhead around 17:00 and then god only knows LOL

Just looking forward to getting away now for a few nights so could meet anywhere friday or saturday the only thing is i aint got a clue of the UK i know where the m6 and m1 is otherwise its all map reading LOL

Departing from dublin city at 14:30 on the swift sailing so hope to be in Holyhead around 17:00 and then god only knows LOL

Just looking forward to getting away now for a few nights so could meet anywhere friday or saturday the only thing is i aint got a clue of the UK i know where the m6 and m1 is otherwise its all map reading LOL

get your self a cheap tomtom matey it will serve wonders.

• 4 weeks later...

So ....who's going on Friday and where are you travelling from' date=' would deffo like to meet with somone somwhere, its only a week now peeps

[/quote']

I'll be there Friday but will be coming up from completely the opposite direction.

TG.

Ps. Your and Martin's beers are on me in return for that head unit which hasn't missed a beat.