No could be correct... some rev counters will have x1000, and so have 1,2,3 etc round the rev counter meaning 1000,2000,3000 respectively. Or as in the case above may have x100, in which case have 10, 20, 30 etc round the rev counter, equating to the same 1000,2000,3000. Not sure why they change the multiplier but I'm pretty sure one of my old cars was like the above.

One far more weird thing I once saw was in an aston DB9 on display once and I got to have a look at it's rev counter (it was a left hand drive car but this shouldn't have made a difference to the following) oddly it's rev counter was anti-clockwise!! I had to double look at it and confirmed it was actually anti-clockwise. The door was open so I could get a clear view. Weird!

No could be correct... some rev counters will have x1000' date=' and so have 1,2,3 etc round the rev counter meaning 1000,2000,3000 respectively. Or as in the case above may have x100, in which case have 10, 20, 30 etc round the rev counter, equating to the same 1000,2000,3000. Not sure why they change the multiplier but I'm pretty sure one of my old cars was like the above.

One far more weird thing I once saw was in an aston DB9 on display once and I got to have a look at it's rev counter (it was a left hand drive car but this shouldn't have made a difference to the following) oddly it's rev counter was anti-clockwise!! I had to double look at it and confirmed it was actually anti-clockwise. The door was open so I could get a clear view. Weird!

[/quote']

LMFAO, take another look mate

lol ...just noticed it too... can't be right. I reckon they must have edited the photo and or being a concept someone just plain got it wrong. Prob paid too much detail to the engine and forgot about more minor things. I read somewhere yesterday that insiders in the industry estimated that if it was put in production it would be around the 70k mark. I suspect it won't be put into production though and if it was it would be a far more detuned engine.