Insurance quotes - not happy with renewal quote

Wow privilege are poo I've been with them for 3 years and in october this year I bought the VR6 they updated my policy and wo and behold won't except the standard fit alarm and immobiliser!!! 4 weeks later I'm still causing a fuss and I've complained and cancelled which they wanted paying for and then a complaint later said we could for free!don't touch them ..... Called Chric Knott up talked to John and within 5 minutes (nice Chap too) got me a quote better than any other around me 28 hubby 29 10yrs+ NCB 3 points 2 claims 1 fault (vandalism) £461.99 no one can touch it.. thats 10quid more than on the peugeot 406 hdi110 that we had before... Fantastic.

It's not just age, but the whole postcode thing that seriously changes your insurance. I moved from one side of LS17 to another and it effected my policy. I'm on a 300bhp policy with Adrian Flux and it costs me £350 a year fully comp with agreed valuation of 6k. Car is garaged and on a limited mileage policy of 8,000 miles a year. Oh and I'm 30.

I am 24 3NCD all mods declared no points and im 268 with ww.elephant.co.uk

as i said above but i have now added my girlfriend as a learner and u know what they said it would be........................................ 30 quid so i said what every month and she said no 30 on top of your premium so now im 298 and the bird drove it today for the first time and she loves it lets hope she passes her test next week and i can go and get another car and the golf can be hers. FQ 360 here i come

• 2 weeks later...

im wit adrian flux, really gd.. but just had my renewal and its more than last yr.. i asked why and they said they couldnt get it any cheaper.. couldnt be arsed to look any where else.. and they want 50 quid to cancel it ne ways coz policy has started..