Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not being arsed to read thru the whole 49 pages!

are there still spaces available for this?

cheers stephen.

49 pages already :-)

There is no set limit for places, everyone is booking their own place. We are using Speed Ferries Dover - Bolougne. Everyone is booked on the 7am sailing out on Friday 21st March. Most are booked on the 20:50 sailing back on the Monday, but this depends on how far you have to drive once back in the UK. Some are camping and some are going to be soft and use a hotel. Details of the hotel are on the last 2 or 3 pages so I won't repeat them. Camping is simply turn up and freeze, sorry pay!

TG

Some are camping and some are going to be soft and use a hotel. Details of the hotel are on the last 2 or 3 pages so I won't repeat them. Camping is simply turn up and freeze' date=' sorry pay!

[/quote']

Stop being a softy and get your camping gear out ;) you know while you are all in the boring bar at the hotel you are only going to be thinking "I wonder what those guys are up to at the campsite" !!! plenty of bitburger and vodka and a roaring fire and tales of the days excitement and you won't feel the cold - at least thats what I'm praying for :-d

Some are camping and some are going to be soft and use a hotel. Details of the hotel are on the last 2 or 3 pages so I won't repeat them. Camping is simply turn up and freeze' date=' sorry pay!

[/quote']

Stop being a softy and get your camping gear out ;) you know while you are all in the boring bar at the hotel you are only going to be thinking "I wonder what those guys are up to at the campsite" !!! plenty of bitburger and vodka and a roaring fire and tales of the days excitement and you won't feel the cold - at least thats what I'm praying for :-d

Lol or you guys camping will be sitting there thinking "I wonder what those guys in the nice warm hotel bar are doing? Wish i was as warm as them right now, and as for the comfy bed they got to look forward too, well....!" And we still get to benefit from Bitburger and Vodka!! :D

Lol or you guys camping will be sitting there thinking "I wonder what those guys in the nice warm hotel bar are doing? Wish i was as warm as them right now' date=' and as for the comfy bed they got to look forward too, well....!" And we still get to benefit from Bitburger and Vodka!! :D

[/quote']

lol - Lightweight ;);)

TF closed to the public 2008' date=' shock horror?

[/quote']

Nürburgring GmbH invests millions of euros in the ongoing development of the Nordschleife safety facilities

Nürburgring GmbH has invested over three million euros in the last five years alone for the purpose of continually increasing safety on the Nordschleife for private drivers, the industry and motorsport. In doing so, the information and safety infrastructure has, in particular, been improved. The circuit, which is around eight decades old, has long fulfilled far higher standards than, e.g. motorways; these comprise generous safety zones, guard rails, gravel traps, tyre walls and the continued on-site presence of safety and rescue services. This successful path will be continued over the next three years through further investments. Alongside the installation of continuous 3-layer guard rails and FIA catch fences, warning and information boards at the access point are also planned.

So we have at least another three years of fun!

And you get to use the hotel room as storage for subs / suitcases whilst you hammer round the ring rather than have them rattle etc

A suitcase !!! we are only going for 3 days !!! can get enough clothes for that in my glovebox ( if I had one :$ )

Nothing wrong with staying in the same clothes for 3 days..................................is there ;)

And you get to use the hotel room as storage for subs / suitcases whilst you hammer round the ring rather than have them rattle etc

A suitcase !!! we are only going for 3 days !!! can get enough clothes for that in my glovebox ( if I had one :$ )

Nothing wrong with staying in the same clothes for 3 days..................................is there ;)

yes there is!! Dont stand next to me! ;-)