Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should probably go through this thread and create a list for the first post.

When I have a spare hour or so I will give it a go ! :-)

Welcome aboard m8 !

Mark.

I think the list on page 1 is mostly up to date. I have been trying to keep on top of it.

Not sure if there is a 'who is coming' list anywhere' date=' but it seems Ben has persuaded me to get in on the act and join you bunch of looneys for the trip to the 'ring, so stick my name down if there is :)

[/quote']

AWESOME !!!! You can be Goose to my Maverick ( in a totally heterosexual way of course ;) )

Bring on March !!!!

Not sure if there is a 'who is coming' list anywhere' date=' but it seems Ben has persuaded me to get in on the act and join you bunch of looneys for the trip to the 'ring, so stick my name down if there is :)

[/quote']

Great to see your coming steve, hope your bringing your lovely lady along too :-)

This trip is going to be awesome!!!!

At the moment it is likely to be just myself, because i won't be driving. Ben has kindly offered to let me ride 'shotgun' in his car (cheers again Ben :) ), so Becky will probably stay back in sunny England and console herself with some shoe shopping or somethin!

Lookin forward to it. From what Ben has told me, there are a fair few of us going this year.

I know Gav, i would love to but it's the cost. I'm not exactly rolling in it at the moment financially and am only really going because Ben invited me and the ferry tickets are per car, rather than per person. I'm obviously gonna chip in with fuel etc. but splitting it between two is gonna make alot of difference, esp when it comes to filling up in the petrol stations! ;)