Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me chuckle...

This year i have all the camping gear (tent with poles' date=' blowup beds, the lot) but no bloody car :(

[/quote']

As always, you're welcome to ride shotgun. I've already got a passenger but I have a big boot and four good size seats.

Cheers,

Andy

Scrap that. He's just told me he can't make it. I'm riding solo!

Cheers,

Andy

still snow though...

Think possitivley Helen ;) I don't trust them to get the weather right for tomorrow let alone a week ahead !!

Absolutely! Sorry for being such a bearer of doom! I think it'll work out fine, they said it would rain here in London today and its bright sunshine over the park so :-p they know nothing!

I'm super excited as this is my last working day before we go!!! OMG!!

Rain.. :o ...Snow.. (um) ... Sunshine.. (h) .Not bovverd . :-p .. got new tyres , Sals old rims good brakes. :) . and most of all Great company ;) Itll be a great weekend whatever it throws at us . (st) .. Lets just enjoy. ;) .

Whats the final numbers is page 1 list correct at the moment? minus cadguy?

as far as I know. But HellsVR hasn't logged on since Jan so must be questionable and Jake's been quiet as well but as it's his last chance before getting married I expect him to be there with his own crew. JimPotter has made dubbers of his mates so add at least another VR and 16v

Whats the final numbers is page 1 list correct at the moment? minus cadguy?

as far as I know. But HellsVR hasn't logged on since Jan so must be questionable and Jake's been quiet as well but as it's his last chance before getting married I expect him to be there with his own crew. JimPotter has made dubbers of his mates so add at least another VR and 16v

Excellent should be a big party then!

Are we going to get started really early on the Sat does it open 8am? I want to get some slow laps in with relatively little traffic but I 'spose as it's Easter weekend it may be the same story for most?

Think you missed my point Pete.. :S :):).. Its not just about the Ring for me . ;) Its about the whole weekend and the whole exprience... (tu) (B):)

and the Bitburger. I've started on it already!

A very wet 'ring (fnarr, fnarr ) reduces the number of bikers which is good for newbies and at least the grip is consistently poor

Are we going to get started really early on the Sat does it open 8am? I want to get some slow laps in with relatively little traffic but I 'spose as it's Easter weekend it may be the same story for most?

The crack of dawn start should give us time to get started on Friday!

Last year I did a couple of laps before breakfast :-) From the campers I only saw Jason so early. Well worth it, even though it was Easter I barely saw another car.

This year I'm planning on having breakfast first or skip it completely to save petrol.