Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If things work out as I hope you are not going to believe what I'm going to have in my boot to make the most of any snow :o

Proof in sods law if ever any was needed: first time I checked the weather after organising my surprise and the weather warning has changed from 4 inches of snow to just over an inch with more rain. So next job, get an umbrella and the weather should be sunny all the way. ;)

if we have power i can take laptop for dvds and pics ?

I'll have my laptop with me and an inverter to power it in the car. I've not tested the inverter with the lappy yet, but I'm sure it'll be OK. Besides, I have a hotel room with a power socket and a 4 hour battery life...

Cheers,

Andy

K, people, i'm afraid i'm pulling out.. I kno its last minute but car just wont be ready in time :( I could have brought the syncro, but after the respray and running in to sell on, i'd rather not abuse her. The stag is on hold and we will probably be going out in the summer, so if you get the bug and want more.. (T.G. & Pete it goes without saying!) we'll be making another trip.

Have fun and BE SAFE every1!