450 miles on £60, had a nice little trip to north Yorkshire via Leicester from Norfolk and driving about to see family as well as a few sites, it was the same weekend as harewood house event but had no time to come to the event *crys* average speed hmm i wont say hehe but its not the usual speed but an enjoyable one while the missus was asleep ;) and i was very surprised i put £30 in her in Norwich and £30 just before i left to come back was expecting to put at lest £100 in her, both times i used the same petrol company..

450 miles on £60' date=' had a nice little trip to north Yorkshire via Leicester from Norfolk and driving about to see family as well as a few sites, it was the same weekend as harewood house event but had no time to come to the event *crys* average speed hmm i wont say hehe but its not the usual speed but an enjoyable one while the missus was asleep ;) and i was very surprised i put £30 in her in Norwich and £30 just before i left to come back was expecting to put at lest £100 in her, both times i used the same petrol company..

[/quote']

I would have thought it was ur missus that was suprised not you. the fact shes waking up to find you've put £60 of petrol in her!!! ;)

Whats that about 36mpg?

I get about 25-27 in the VR these days and thats working it out by hand when i fill up. Acording to the trip computer my rumble to work yesterday saw 31, but then i was almost on fumes and was skint so it was a very light footed drive.