Guys, about 3 weeks ago I fitted Konis and 40mm springs on my car. I took it down to a wheel and tyre place (GUPPA P) back at parents (300 miles away) in Plymouth to get the tracking and camber done. Now this place boasts that they have state of the art lazer alignment gear and they told me they could do the tracking but the camber wasn't adjustable. What the hell shall I say to another wheel place (in Leeds) to explain that the camber is adjustable?

I know it is, cos I fitted the damn things! GUPPA P, point blank argued, that the camber wasn't adjustable.

I don't do much mileage anyway so I wont have scrubbed out the tyres yet. Please HELP!!

[ Edited ]

Bloody expensive though. I'll get it done, don't wanna screw me tyres. Does anyone know where or who would trade my rims for some 17s? Looks like all the boys have 17s and I'd love a set. Can't see someone with 17s trading down to 16s though. Maybe a shop or something?

Bloody expensive though. I'll get it done, don't wanna screw me tyres. Does anyone know where or who would trade my rims for some 17s? Looks like all the boys have 17s and I'd love a set. Can't see someone with 17s trading down to 16s though. Maybe a shop or something?[/quot

what make are the wheels ?!

if you do want sell them send me PM

as for the camber if you find somebody near by let us know please :)