tracking

Guest chuck43

yup cast n camber can be done tooooooo. need to do it after the lowering process... Cant do rear :) All in on the singin' and dancin' versions £50 will well cover it. Otherwise pop down to kwickfit and clain your premium member discount and I think it is about the £20 mark

could fail if the toe out on turns is incorrect causing one wheel to touch the body on full lock . i know that track and camber are adjustable but i dont think you can adjust the caster without plates that bolt onto the top of your struts and alow you to move them forward and backwards if the caster is out this normaly means somthing is bent .

Ohh tell me about tracking! Mine's waaaaaay out..but can't get it done for at least a fortnight (money and time off work issues!) But I need a couple of new tyres too so will get it all done at once. My car is following every bump and blob of tarmac and it's doing my head in!

I think you'll find they pretty much all do that anyway Helen.

Just had mine adjusted but it was nearly spot on.

They follow the camber a lot as well, lots of people complain about them wandering left but it's pretty normal.

Just had a flick through my service history, it's had the tracking/full wheel alignment done 16 times (at least!). Ooh, make that 17. A slow puncture in my rear left was causing mine to pull left more.

Fitted new tyres (Toyo Proxes T1-R) and driving down the centre of the road and the car holds straight, staying in the left lane it will gently pull to the kerb.

Cheers Mark. Bit the bullet while I was on the road in Stoke on Monday and called in to have it done. Was bouncing down the M6 at 80mph and had enough!

Still doesn't feel right to me...grrr

New tyre time next week anyway I hope, back 2 have got a bit of wear from prev owner over-inflating..and brake pads and ohh MORE MONEY again!!

well when you're passing do us a favour and tell them I don't think much of their so-called electronic wheel alignment doodah....LOL!! Obviously just can't pop down cos they have no flamin branches any further north than that one and I'm like 40 odd miles more northerly than that! :)