WHO DOES VR6 CONVERSIONS?

NO NO NO NO DO NOT FORGET TO TELL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY THAT IT IS A VR6. ITS AS BAD AS DRIVING WITHOUT INSURANCE.

I hate having to shout but needs to be said. I wouldn't want to have a accident with you as i'd have to drag you thro' court to get any money from ya

Yer dont do it mate. If you drop the VR6 lump in TELL your insurance company otherwise you wont be driving any car at all for a good while if you get in any bother. If you cant afford the insurance now why dont you just drive some 1litre shitter for a year, build up some NCB then buy an actual VR and insure it properly?

To even think about insuring it as a non VR6 is crazy talk. If you cannot afford to keep it on the road legally, dont bother. you've already had one crash chap.

Have you tried running the car since you crashed? obvously a good starting point would be to check your oil levels in the engine and see if there's any in there.

Need to get my conversion moving soon.

i rang up stoke vwspares who quoted around £700-£800 mark. also when i had my accident my car was upside down for about 45 minutes and i think the engine was running upside down for about 5 minutes. should the engine be fine?

700-800 for a conversion? thats pretty damn cheap! midland vw would say alot more