new toy's

got meself a mustek 30gb pvr player/recorder, so that i can record my ring footage, add to that a 15 quid reversing camera, that i can mount were ever i like and ive got a shake free track day tool.. i'll post some pics once i get it all... and maybe some test footage ;)

total cost less than 60 quid.

god bless ebay

jim

er, exactly like that. couple it with a 15 quid spy cam/bullet cam and away we go..

ill post some oics etc when it arrives

i thought the fact it had a 30gb hard drive made it worth 40 quid.and you can add to that with sd cards...you can also play stuff back on it through tv, etc..

a very handy / hideable bit of kit

got it now, just ordered a 15 quid wireless spy cam .

also recorded some footage from my nintendo wii onto the mustek tonight, and im about to bung another film on it...

excellent bit of kit for the money.

ill post up a bit of footage from the camera in the car wheni get it.

ha ha, got the camera and it fits in the grill of the vr, inital test are good, ive got to adj the focus and make a sun shade , but for 15 quid its bloody brilliant , it also has sound....

ill post a edited vid later , once i finished setting it up and then having some fun.

er, well i put it in the grill , and the misses then spent 10 mind trying to find it..and she could not.. the av transmiter and , mustek pvr are on velcro in the glovebox, so totaly removable , and the camera now has a mount madee out f sticky back plastic and cardboard/velcro...

ive just got to adjust the focus a bit more, and then find a way to stop some of the glare...im thinking a old pair of sunglasses.. :)