Its not "mine" but technically it is :) my father in law picked it up yesterday, DSG and all the extras, sat nav etc..........havnt driven it yet as i been working but will have a blast at the weekend hopefully!

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1190987122_2067_FT0_img_0813.jpg]1190987122_2067_FT0_img_0813_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1190987122_2067_FT0_img_0814.jpg]1190987122_2067_FT0_img_0814_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1190987122_2067_FT0_img_0815.jpg]1190987122_2067_FT0_img_0815_.jpg[/lightbox]

yeah i love the old skool style seats, reminds me of my old mk1 76 gti i had, they are a nice touch along with the older style dials and traditional gear knob, i was just reading about the Revo being able to get it from 230 up to 316 bhp just by a remap!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be one hell of a power hike and make it a seriously quick car!!! boxter s, territory that, for about 1/2 the money and its still a golf

But not keen on rest of car' date=' solely coz i dont really like Mk5's as a whole lol.

[/quote']

They are a quick car though... Mintys is over 300bhp with just a revo map

I mean the whole looks, general shape, over all appearance of the car. Just doesnt seem anything special.

I'm sure the power is great though.

Pretty impressed with the power hike from just a Revo re-map, if only it was possible with a VR....

Not had a proper drive of it yet Ben :-( havnt had chance as i been working odd shifts, and its been p155ing down here since thursday when he picked it up :@

MPM The revo remap gives a proven 316bhp................just ring them up and see!!!! this car wont get it done whilst its with my father in law anyway as he will keep it 100% standard......but when the day comes for me to have/buy it ;) its gonna get done for sure!! little porsche eater it will be (h)

He even prefers the golf over his XJR he just sold!!!! i suppose the powerr to weight ratio is virtually the same, the jag was double the size and weight and 440 bhp.....but the golf dont have a V8 soundtrack ;) i prefer it too

Marks Edition 30 REVO map is around 300bhp. The Edition 30 uses the new S3 engine with a smaller intercooler and a slightly lesser state of tune. Unfortunately with the DSG it's very hard to get a true BHP reading on a set of rollers.

But I gave it a good spanking and it is amazing. No other car I know of that gives you that much bang for buck on a remap.

Now I'm unsure of an R or an Ed30. :s

yeah i suppose the R32 sounds better, but to be fair the mk5 R32 isnt any quicker on the road than one of these and its not such an aggresive car as the mk4 R32 in my opinion it looks a bit "soft" for what it was meant to be, its like making a mk2 rallye golf without the arches as it looks just the same as all the other mk5`s