DYNO DEMON RR DAY SUN 28TH OCT... RESULTS ON P24...

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad news looks like once iv done the rr day i have to stay of the computer for a while and this site because she wants to cut the computer part out to try and work on our relationship so might b a few weeks till im on again after sunday. or tuesday and and ill b single we will see eh

ffs im not even alowed to spend any more money on my bora at all after those alloys but im not even finished yet she needs a little lowering now,then a haldex controller a remap etc, omg suppose a i could do stuff she cant see and never tell her any costs..

sad news looks like once iv done the rr day i have to stay of the computer for a while and this site because she wants to cut the computer part out to try and work on our relationship so might b a few weeks till im on again after sunday. or tuesday and and ill b single we will see eh

ffs im not even alowed to spend any more money on my bora at all after those alloys but im not even finished yet she needs a little lowering now' date='then a haldex controller a remap etc, omg suppose a i could do stuff she cant see and never tell her any costs..

[/quote']

Bloody women eh! Why don't they just get involved..........Kerry and Ollie are the kinda relationship you want. Same interests and own same car then they will understand why!!!!!

ffs im not even alowed to spend any more money on my bora at all after those alloys but im not even finished yet she needs a little lowering now' date='then a haldex controller a remap etc, omg suppose a i could do stuff she cant see and never tell her any costs..

[/quote']

Bloody women eh! Why don't they just get involved..........Kerry and Ollie are the kinda relationship you want. Same interests and own same car then they will understand why!!!!!

I gotta say i am 1 lucky chap! it is awesome having a missus that shares ur interest and passion....... and can still do woman jobs like wash, cook, clean and........ well you dont need to know the rest!!! lol

Craig thanx.......

Ollie, ur so getting beats! lol

Dave, sorry to hear it chap but the way I see it, its ur hobbie and ur money going into it so Im not sure what shes complaining about. I assume she does her own thing and u dont tell her that u want it to stop.

Jeez women annoy me sumtimes!

Is it the car interest or the too much time on the pc? She must have known about you being into VWs when she met you? I couldn't be with someone that isn't into motors but I can see her point if you like chatting on the forum more than talking to her?...