My engine died on the way to work

Was tanking my vr along the M20 @ 6am going to work and the bottom end decided to release a con rod and 2 pistons, I'm sooo gutted and currently have the engine out in my old mans Garage, big up the Dad massive.

Gonna either Supercharge it again or Turbo Stage 1 haven't decided.

Will post piccies when I put them up.

Nathan

[edit title cos of prying eyes]

Moderator edit by: cadguy

i had a head-on crash at 6am 3 1/2 years ago now ended up in a wheelchair for 4 months, you were lucky it was only your engine that broke...........by the way it wasnt my fault he was overtaking on a blind corner and when he recovered he got 6 months for dangerous driving.......people think they are safe that early YOUR NOT !!!!................ :@

i understand that but if I was late for work I would have no work as my boss hates anyone being late and no im not looking for sympathy and I'm not proud of what I done but I thought of my Job at the mo in time and No it wasn't for long at all.

nathan

fair enough mate, everyone needs to be careful driving, thats all ,especially when we drive fast cars. I drive fast and when i think about some of the things ive done in my car it is quite scary, just be safe mate no-one on here wants to see anyone getting hurt or destroying their pride and joy..............it really isnt worth it................... :-p