got some of these made for the ring

please forgive the slighty dale winton pose, was mucking about with the wife, batteries died on the last shot , so thats the one ou all get to see.

ive got it in black ,and a very nice sky blue, total cost 11 pound per tee shirt.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_001.jpg]1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_001_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_003.jpg]1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_003_.jpg[/lightbox]

please forgive the slighty dale winton pose' date=' was mucking about with the wife, batteries died on the last shot , so thats the one ou all get to see.

ive got it in black ,and a very nice sky blue, total cost 11 pound per tee shirt.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_003.jpg']1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_003_.jpg[/lightbox]

Hello sailor ;) have you got a link to where you got them made up or can Nige get some VR6OC polo shirts adapted like this ????

Hello sailor ;) have you got a link to where you got them made up or can Nige get some VR6OC polo shirts adapted like this ????

Yer, looking good there but i agree with Ben. Something to distinguish the club from other Nurburgians!

VR6OC badge on 1 side and the Nurburg design on the other perhaps?

Or same design as that but with w ww.vr6oc.com horizontal on the sleeve and/or under the ring design on the back?

Perhaps incorporate the VR6OC logo into the Ring logo?

Just a few ideas that could be entwined to produce a top VR6OC Nurburg Tour Team shirt!! :-p

i got them made locally, anything could be added or taken away, down to the individual.

as theres around 9 of us from the same town going , we thought it would be nice to have something to remember the event by.

i reckon a vr6oc tag on the opposite breast would look good. if the general consencous is that people want some, ill look into getting some made up etc.

at least i wont forget my name, as its on the back of me t-shirt :)

i was gonna get number 69 on the back , but the wife was giving me disaproving looks

i got them made locally' date=' anything could be added or taken away, down to the individual.

as theres around 9 of us from the same town going , we thought it would be nice to have something to remember the event by.

i reckon a vr6oc tag on the opposite breast would look good. if the general consencous is that people want some, ill look into getting some made up etc.

[/quote']

I would be up for getting one of these if as Olly says we can get VR6OC on them somewhere ?? Also glad to hear they are roomy as the VR6OC polo shirt is a little bit snug around my not inconsiderable waist :$

I would deffo have one. Cowpatmatt on the back.

Instead of the number on the back you could have VR6. And on the bit where is says nurburgring just above you could put VR6OC.

----------------

[ "ring Pic" ]

[ ............... ]

[ ............... ]........VR6OC

[-------------] Nurburgring

If you know what i mean???

• 2 weeks later...

please forgive the slighty dale winton pose' date=' was mucking about with the wife, batteries died on the last shot , so thats the one ou all get to see.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_001.jpg']1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_001_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_003.jpg]1192457261_3866_FT0_picture_003_.jpg[/lightbox]

Have you made any for the pending Baby. Has it shown signs of a smile yet. :)

no, still no sign of th baby, although ive come home from work now, as she is having some stomach pains.

ill price the tee shirts up with the vr6oc club stuff added over the weekend and get back with a price. the graphic should'nt be much more, if at all. it just the tee shirts that may change.