got some of these made for the ring

As long as we have all read' date=' and obey, the rules and don't drive inconsiderately.

[/quote']

Very wise and sage thing to say Nige :) after my initial excitement and exuberance a bit more reading up and watching videos have defo put into perspective what a dangerous place in can be. But as you say as long as everyone is considerate and takes care we should all have a fantastic and memorable time :)

As long as we have all read' date=' and obey, the rules and don't drive inconsiderately.

[/quote']

Very wise and sage thing to say Nige :)

Well being a major catalyst in the club going en masse and heavily in debt to Ben Lovejoy for my acquired knowledge following Pete's incident, I feel it's my duty not to drop 20 yahoos on the track. So will reiterate the dos and don'ts at every opportunity.

TG

P.s. The Northloop video you found is an excellent resource, so much so here's another plug for it http://z8.invisionfree.com/Northloop/index.php?showtopic=6887

ill take a couple .... but can we all do the potter pose for the site be a great pic me thinks .... lol

That Tony is a bloody cracking idea :) all of us lined up at the Ring striking "The Potter" ;);) pure class

Now that would be funny.......15 or 16 people all looking like a mincer..............sorry Jim

Did we ever do a DVD from the last years trip? I've still not seen any of my footage of my car :(

Mark is right, I'm uploading the old September 2006 movie and my movie of the cruise there Easter 2007 as we type. He'll have to set up a VR6OC user on his FTP server who can just access the one directory ;-)

Do you have the full lap as filmed from the scooby, Pete? It would help to piece every one else's video together as it overtook us all on it's way round. Failing that I'll just edit out all the shaky/black parts of the individual laps, now the nights are about to get dark.

TG

• 4 weeks later...