shell v power

Its expensive tho in Leicester.......I usually use super unleaded from tescos or sainsburys

Personally we (me & the hubby) won't touch tesco's or sainsbury's - we currently have a Starlet GT Turbo that runs on nothing but Vpower - that's what the VR6 will be treated to from when we pick her up. We generally pay between 100-104 per litre - have been known to pay more or it at motorway services :o

The Tesco 99 is a very good fuel by all accounts.

Made by a small bio/green fuel company but reaches it's rating through it's highly refined bio part rather than an octane booster.

Read an independant lab test report on it and from a technical point of view was rated above Optimax and BP Ultimate, pre V power though and there wasn't much in between any of them really.

I use that or the Esso 97 personally.

Edit: The 99 Tesco isn't from the same supplier as the other Tesco fuels...

Talk about octane booster,did anyone see the " Fifth gear "program on "octane booster additives" that you can buy of the selves ? The results was very interesting to say the least,not only No power was gain if anything there was a power lost in every Brand they tested.

found on a vr sc et up,that v-power has no equal!throttle response,in gear acceleration-faster pick up/pulls stronger.the bp,tesco etc..etc.. is much of a muchness,but a lot better than the 95ron crap.the v power doen't last as long as the other superunleaded-but that's the pay off?