Jetex 2-box or 3-box?

Right, I have settled on one of these two exhausts, but what are the relative advantages/disadvantages of each? Will the 2-box give better power gains (if any) but will it be louder? Given that the 2-box is cheaper, I'm tempted, but not at the expense of having the car sound like a chav-mobile...

Thanks in advance people... ;)

Thanks for your comments guys, 2-box now ordered from Motorsportworld. I've heard mixed things about them but couldn't argue with the price. Does anyone have experience of ordering a Jetex system from them - delivery times etc? My MOT is booked for 13th November...

Thanks for your comments guys' date=' 2-box now ordered from Motorsportworld. I've heard mixed things about them but couldn't argue with the price. Does anyone have experience of ordering a Jetex system from them - delivery times etc? My MOT is booked for 13th November...

[/quote']

I ordered mine from them, delivered straight to my local garage in Hampton in 2 days

They have estimated 2-3 days over the phone for delivery to N. Ireland (it's in stock). I checked Europerformance too, but they had ridiculous delivery charges to N. Ireland. P*sses me off that so many companies can get away with charging extra when it doesn't actually cost them any more to post stuff here...

Just to let you know;

I clicked the "Price Match" tab on Motorsport World's website and they've come back to me saying they can match Europerformance's price for the 3 box system. No saving though which is a bit pants, but hey, if someone prefers Motorsport World to Europerformance for any reason, today's your lucky day! LoL!