Ebay Help please

I not sure if i just worrying to much but i have sold some harnesses on ebay and i stated posted to UK only. The winning bid was someone from malaysia, so emailed them about posted and they sed send it to there friend in Uk. So he payed money via paypal and i asked for the address to send it to. He replied saying he stated address when he purchased item and the only address i can see is the malaysia one? This all sounds and feels wired!

What are peoples views on this, Am i about to get done over or have i already been?

Thanks for any help lee

If you've stated post to UK only you dont have to post outside but if you have the money in paypal account transfer it to your bank account and then send the harnesses, how can you lose?

If they want it sent abroad tell him you have to charge extra for postage as long as you get the money ok then I dont see a problem

Well if he is paying with dodgy cards then it may take a long while before anyone cathes up...so I would say no considering he has only 2 feedback ratings......also the paypal protection is shite, they only cover you on a percentage basis up to £150!

I emailed ebay, and now he has sent me address and mobile number. so should be the end of that.

Cheers 4 help you just here of so many scams on ebay and not being the best with computers i dont no the crack.

Cheers

P.s More importantly top gear 8 tonight lol