Back with a dub - on track for the ring! - [pics]

well, im "officially" a dub owner again!

picking this up on Friday to keep my VR6 running gear snug...

I think im well and truly back now, and i just cant wait to get back behind the wheel of it (with the VR in of course!)

its a total steal at £500 too

fell free to comment, its got the making of a good car i think, need tone down that dash board though :)

305008-1.jpg

305008-2.jpg

305008-3.jpg

305008-4.jpg

305008-5.jpg

Air Filter

Alarm and Immobiliser

Black

Lowered 45mm

Rear Window Tints

15inch Black Steelie Alloys

Low front Cream and Black Reclining Bucket Seats

Rest is Standard Black Leather Interior

Half Tinted Rear Lights

No M.O.T But can be arranged for extra money

Tax runs out this month

Selling due to being 5months pregnant and need something a bit more sensible lol. Runs absolutly lovely and is very good for long jerneys too.

Recently fitted a new timming belt

Car comes with:

Standard arches which iv sprayed black

Spare radiator

set of standard rear lights

Loads of reciepes with the long book but never had time to look through them all, as far as im aware there has been engine work which had increased the BHP.

looks good mate. the engine ur puttin in is a low compression 2.9 aint it ???? is it worh puttin a thicker head gasket on when i change my head so i got low compression as i would liek to chager it some day ..... how does it run on low compression ?? run ok or lack of power or wot ??

yes, its a 2.9 low comp engine... wossner pistons. down side is that they cost over 850 quid alone!

as i say, low end is a little flatter, but i have lots of other bits to compensate that currently, was waiting for the charger, but luck wasnt on my side. just look at my hllf lap of the nurbrugring video, the start is the most interesting bit as it flies past the other vr's even craggsys which is schricked too.

had the 3.6 final drive and quaiffe lsd to help things along too :)

now the bad bits.... just a bit of surface rust and a couple of scratches, only minor though!

plastic arches and things need go back on too.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1196717335_2_FT208944_noname.jpg]1196717335_2_FT208944_noname_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1196717335_2_FT208944_noname1.jpg]1196717335_2_FT208944_noname1_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1196717335_2_FT208944_noname2.jpg]1196717335_2_FT208944_noname2_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1196717335_2_FT208944_noname3.jpg]1196717335_2_FT208944_noname3_.jpg[/lightbox]

just look at my hllf lap of the nurbrugring video' date=' the start is the most interesting bit as it flies past the other vr's even craggsys which is schricked too.

[/quote']

I seem to remember someone who was short of a pot or two keeping up ;-)

Indeed you did mate, I'm a n00b though :-p

just look at my hllf lap of the nurbrugring video' date=' the start is the most interesting bit as it flies past the other vr's even craggsys which is schricked too.

[/quote']

I seem to remember someone who was short of a pot or two keeping up ;-)

Indeed you did mate, I'm a n00b though :-p

Knowledge is power!

850 for pistons alone pete? id want a whole engine setup for that! well for less than that :S blimey

my engine is what made my last car, it was bullet proof ready for some serious boost.

had the schrick big valve head, and schrick inlet manifold too, as well as 6 branch, decat, and miltek, BMC CDA etc.. I can only imagine what its going to be like in a mk2, thats not only lighter, but has shed the aircon radiators, pipes and compressor too, oh and that gearbox :) weeeeeeeeee

ive just bought a car for what 4 of my pistons are worth, crazy?!?

pete