Fuel Line Protection

Whilst doing some work on the old car a little issue was spotted. Where my fuel lines come down the side of my engine and pop over the charger mounting bracket. It looks like the pipes are starting to wear. So before I fry myself any suggestions on what I can mount in between them to act as protection????

Cheers

a thicker bit of harder rubber wrapped around the fuel line ??? or the mount ??? can it be moved and re routed??? or made a bit longer to keep it away from then bracket???

got the same prob with my air flow meter but waitin till i do my head to replace the hose with some breaded hose, that mite help and looks good too

I got some high pressure hose from a local hydraulic suppliers, it looks like normal hose apart from if you imagine its 3ply and the middle layer is stainless steel wire so its never gonna wear through, needed to be cut with a dremel cutting disc in a drill thoough it was that tough. Got it for nothing coz it was about 20cm long in the scrap bin when i went down there to get some other bits and bobs, also used it for the actual charger oil return pipe aswel (the big stuff has the goodyear logo on it and looks pretty!)