I've just been offered a supercharged M3 for my mate (a trader) £6500 for an Estoril blue 98 78K M3 coupe.

She has 460bhp and it fooking stunning.

I've had a M3 evo cab before and the power is just awesome - but 460bhp will be mental

I have £1200 cash and my Golf lol - my mate said i have a month he can hold on to it for me :-)

So i have to sell my car and rsise the rest of the cash!!

I love my VW's and have had loads of VR's which i really wanted to build a minter.

So i've wasted over £4800 on my Golf in the last month (when i say waste i meant i'll never get all that back) - so someone will be buying a beautiful car that has been VERY WELL looked after as the history on it is perfect.

I'm so far off having it but i'm really excited - really i'd be more happy with the golf for this winter period but if i wait i'd miss out.

My mate bought it for £6500 cash and thats why i can have it for that but he was goingto put it up for £13500 and i think it would sell in days - so i'll never lose on it hehe

Well my mate works for a debt collection company and the car should go to auction unless someone can pay the reserve straight away - its saves them around £1k worth of paper work etc

Like there was a Evo 8 GSR 320 going for £9k - now this was £15k min anywhere else in the country.

As the guy charger the M3 he could only have topend money for it as the company didnt recognise the upgrade.

So i aint going to complain.

My friend also trades so buys so of these cars from time to time - mostly company BM's etc but this one come up :-)

I've done loads for him in the past as I have lots of contacts for when one of his cars needs work i'll get someone 2sort it.