GTI Spring Festival - Santa Pod Raceway Sunday April 13th 2008

hey guys just to let you know i'll defo be showing my ugly mug at this one along with my o.a.p (the car) it aint worhy of a stand place, gunna be tucked away in a dark corner of the carpark as its in dire need of some work but im gunna pop by and say hi, maybe get me a club t shirt to go with my sticker and membership card i now have. been waiting 2 yrs for this event (this being the only yr ive got those dates off). wont be camping or nothing, i done that at vw action last year and gotta say the pod is cold in the evening. but i aint missing this, gives me a chance to check out some of your lots cars and get some idea's for my own. got a rebuilt lump going in courtosy of eurotec soon hopefully before the event so i can break it in on the strip, besides whats the deal with the strip, do i have to produce documens to show the car aint tea-leafed? i aint never done a 1\4 mile before but me and a friend have a gripe to solve over who's the quickest my nearly stock vr or his lightly fettled 1.8t

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the crack with camping?

details seem very vaugue from reading the last couple of pages...

As a top club Danny is happy to allow us to camp but we will all need to be there by 17:30 as that's when he's going to let us in. We have to be on our best behavoiur, not that we aren't ever, and bring plenty of beer and food as I'm guessing there'll be nothing open, except I hope the toilets.

whats the crack with camping?

details seem very vaugue from reading the last couple of pages...

As a top club Danny is happy to allow us to camp but we will all need to be there by 17:30 as that's when he's going to let us in. We have to be on our best behavoiur' date=' not that we aren't ever, and bring plenty of beer and food as I'm guessing there'll be nothing open, except I hope the toilets.

[/quote']

Best behaviour and Dave dont mix Nige......unless he just falls sleep

Best behaviour and Dave dont mix Nige......unless he just falls sleep

There's nothing wrong with shouting a lot and drinking even more. It's drifting and doing hand brakes turns in the camp site / access roads that's the problem. And in that respect his behaviour is always impeccable.

Sorry to be a pain but will have to pull out from stand as the people who done work on my car are going to have a stand so i will be on there' date=' helps them out as just started up.

[/quote']

What company is that? You could post in http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?112 to recommend them? :-)

Already have mate http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?217086 . Its total vag, so if passing say hello.