GTI Spring Festival - Santa Pod Raceway Sunday April 13th 2008

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one els up for camping

I'll take the deafening silence as a no! I've got to, mine doesn't like starting in the morning so an afternoon start is good for me. I'll bring a tow rope in case I need help getting to the stand on Sunday!

No fridge this time but Tescos has started selling charcoal again so the BBQ will be there and I'll bring plenty of tin foil for more of those lovely manifold pasties.

see you 5:30 Saturday.

wots up with ur car then nige ???

nothing vag-comable. Until the oil is up to temp she's very tempramental. oil pressure / tappets / valves from what I can gather reading the forum. Once warm she runs sweet as.

I'm on the look out for an industrial amount of synta silva on Sunday. Please give me a nod if you see any traders or autojumblers selling it off at a good price. Along with G12+.

what time do i need to be on the stand for guyz?

Ideally 8:30 to 9 I guess, but as vehicle movements aren't prohibited, any time is possible.

The stand should be easy to find, and there'll be a nice man to point the way. But in case of any problems I'm Da Man on Sunday so ring or text me: 07986 484169. That also goes for anyone who wants club clobber while I'm away from the stand.

TG