Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

Bristol Volkfest 6th - 8th June at North Sumerset Showground in Wraxall, Bristol

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

Display booked for 20 cars!!!!

Camping booked for 15 Cars!!!!

Private Portaloo hired for all your campers!!!!!!!! - None Premium Members will be charged £10 for this if you turn up to the show.

To get entry tickets prior to the event please click here for booking details ... http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/volksfest%202008%20camping%20application.pdf

IMPORTANT

Organisers have asked for all club members to arrive on site before 9.30amon the Saturday and Sunday or they may be a chance that you will not be able to drive through the site to get to the club displays.

No vehicle passes are being given out this year so just please turn up on time and ask a marshel where to go and they will direct you to the correct area where the camping and club display is.

1.Badoir

2.Sal

3.TG

4.Cabrioman

5.Earwig

6.JK

7.HVR6

8.Absy

9.everybody needs an adam!

10. Tonk

11. Tonk

12. HiPurVR6

13. VRBarn

14. SimonABT

15. dlea

16. gav_vr6

17. richievr

18. vealige

19. MattBVR6

20. MattBVR6

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey Donna you don't look 30! Make sure you don't do too much of the cooking :-)

Does that mean I look young and youthful? or oh my god thought she was older!!!! Lol

I will do my best not to get roped into cooking, my new years resolution was to not cook for the world at show's!! ;-) lol

Not sure if we want to but this year they are offering clubs a chance to pay for their own private portaloo which is at a cost of £88.13 inc VAT for the weekend.

As I didn't go last year and can't remember what they were like the year before just wondered if they were that busy or that bad that we would benefit from doing this?

If enough of us want one and are willing to chip in I will get one ordered for us

Need to book portaloo by may 15th latest.

6th to the 8th June at North Sumerset Showground in Wraxall' date=' Bristol again this year.

I need to know how many of you are interested in having a place on the stand so that i can get this booked please?

After last year's raving reports from members about what a good time they had I expect there will be more of us there this year :-)

Thanks

Donna

1.Badoir

2.Sal

3.TG

4.Cabrioman

5.Earwig

6.hvr6

7.Absy

8.JK

[/quote']

• 3 weeks later...