Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also how much cash do u want from me if i bring the wifey aswell?

Sign up as a premium member and the club won't want a thing off either of you. Otherwise it's just a nominal fee to help cover the toilet as described earlier. premium membership makes most sense ;-)

Obviously you'll have to pay her into the show. but compares to some it's top value.

Im coming on early Sat' date=' hopefully not to go all the way back to buy another tent this year!

I need to pay for my ticket as the time is nearing. Is it a case of paying Bristol VF or you Claire?

[/quote']

JK just purchase your entrance ticket from either the birstol volksfest website or pay on arrival.

The only fee we'll be charging is to Non Premium Members displaying their cars and this is for the Portaloo Hire (£10) .

Im hoping to be there all weekend. Any chance i could stick my white VR on the stand? Its not the prettiest of Mk3's but still a VR i guess?! Also how much cash do u want from me if i bring the wifey aswell?

Hi Simon, As nige said earlier if you become a premium member then we are not making any charge for people to display their cars on the display.

Otherwise we are charging £10 to cover the cost of a private portaloo which we have funded from our club membership funds

I'll pop you down for both days though :)

£20pp for all weekend under 12s free, or £60 for a family ticket.

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/camping%20and%20tickets.htm

Pay on the gate and ask for directions to the VR6OC stand. Claire has posted somewhere what time you need to be there to get on the stand after which access roads may be blocked

P.s. look forward to welcoming you to our happy family.

ok im now a premium member' date=' so how do i go about getting into the show? Do i just turn up at the gates and say im on the VR6 club stand? How much will is the weekend pass on the gate?

[/quote']

Simon here are the details

Bristol Volkfest 6th - 8th June at North Sumerset Showground in Wraxall' date=' Bristol

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/

[b']Display booked for 20 cars!!!!

Camping booked for 15 Cars!!!!

Private Portaloo hired for all your campers!!!!!!!! - None Premium Members will be charged £10 for this if you turn up to the show.

To get entry tickets prior to the event please click here for booking details ... http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/volksfest%202008%20camping%20application.pdf

IMPORTANT

Organisers have asked for all club members to arrive on site before 9.30amon the Saturday and Sunday or they may be a chance that you will not be able to drive through the site to get to the club displays.

No vehicle passes are being given out this year so just please turn up on time and ask a marshel where to go and they will direct you to the correct area where the camping and club display is.

I'm off abroad on the 30th May and don't get back until the 6th June but i will PM everyone all the show details before i go off on my hols. And i should see you all there at some point during the weekend :)

Had the below for Bristol volksfest organisers - Let me know if you lot want to enter the club competitions and I'll stick you down :) .....................

Hi Everyone

Volksfest is only about six weeks away and there's great anticipation for another

great weekend away in Bristol. Thanks to the clubs who have already booked, and a

big cheers to the ones who've offered some on-site help as well. We're having some

It's a Knock-out style team competitions on Saturday, so why not put a team forward?

Only 6 people required for each team and it's only for a couple of hours, so it

won't tie up too much time either - and there's prizes to be won! With a daily

driver and best club car show and shine on Saturday and full blown show and shine on

Sunday, trade village plus LOADS of music, entertainment, art and media stuff

happening all weekend.

Don't forget, if you want to camp in style - you can book your own private club

portaloo at the cost price of £88.13, but for that we'll need to know by 23rd May!

All advance booking closes on 1st June.

With best regards

The Volksfest Team