Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might have my son with me to keep me a bit less drunk

Didn't work for Gary last year. Having to be put to bed by your teenage daughter' date=' how embarrassing!

[/quote']

LMAO sorry if you were embarassed Nige ;) think i was just tired |-) or somebody might have spiked me shandies 8-)

i might have my son with me to keep me a bit less drunk

Didn't work for Gary last year. Having to be put to bed by your teenage daughter' date=' how embarrassing!

[/quote']

LMAO sorry if you were embarassed Nige ;) think i was just tired |-) or somebody might have spiked me shandies 8-)

LMAO @ you and Martin that night!

can i bring a mate? he's just got a satin silver 3 door vr

and fook me is it fast.......i mean fast.

he upset a bm 330i on a 56 plate today it was sooooo funny.

he loves having a debadge vr.... confuses people all to fook.

can i bring a mate? he's just got a satin silver 3 door vr

and fook me is it fast.......i mean fast.

he upset a bm 330i on a 56 plate today it was sooooo funny.

he loves having a debadge vr.... confuses people all to fook.

Yes deffo there are about 6 places left on the display so I'll stick you down for another spot for your mate :)

Bit of info from the organisers........

Hi Guys

With just a few days left to closing advance bookings for camping, we thought we'd drop you a line to give you the lowdown on what's going on. We hope by the end of the week the website will be updated with the actual programme but, until then, here's what we've got. Don't forget, if you miss the deadline for advance booking, you can always pay on the gate, but advance booking guarantees you a place in the main camping area.

This year we feature a showcase from Weston University Campus. Opened in September 2007, this is a state of the art facility for Music, Fashion, Design, AV and Art students. All weekend the University will be displaying a full range of their pre-degree work. Working alongside local professionals they’ll be presenting a quality production. Music, film, photography, art and design, plus the fashion students, will be strutting their stuff.

The show also features a Beach Party with Caribbean and Reggae bands, fun and games by the antique seaside fun fair& food court.

The Volksfest Village is already full and includes over 100 stalls selling clothes, fashion essentials, jewellery, beachwear, souvenirs, camping equipment: in fact, all you need for a quality camping weekend away – as well as all the best V-dub traders with parts and must have accessories … and, of course, the cars and vans bring the whole scene together. Some of the best Beetles, Campers, Golfs and variants in the country will be visiting, making this a feast of colour, style and radical modified motoring. Saturday features include a dog obedience show, along with a club “It’s a knock-out†competition and ICE demos and sound testing.

Sunday brings the extremely reputable and competitive “Show and Shine†car show – see Volkswagens from 1946 up to 2008! Latest models courtesy of show sponsors VW Heritage, Pioneer Park, Bristol.

All weekend we’re holding an art school (all ages welcome and at any level) or practice your circus skills with Brian. Get involved in the free to enter competitions, demos and talks or just chill out at the beach party whilst watching the Urban Street Artists, TCF and Raw, bring alive our beachside scenery.

visit www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk for more info and booking forms.

See you soon!

The Volksfest team.

Hello Claire, if your happy to be invaded by an R32 like I did at Plymouth Volksfest I would like to attend this event. By the looks of things I will have the time off work and would probably get up there on the friday to make the most of it.

Think I'll sign up for premium membership as well as the last thing you want with a hangover is to take a beer shit in a scabby bog when you are already feeling a little delicate lol.

Hello Claire' date=' if your happy to be invaded by an R32 like I did at Plymouth Volksfest I would like to attend this event. By the looks of things I will have the time off work and would probably get up there on the friday to make the most of it.

Think I'll sign up for premium membership as well as the last thing you want with a hangover is to take a beer shit in a scabby bog when you are already feeling a little delicate lol.

[/quote']

It's got a V lump under the bonnet so it's very welcome. I've put you on the list.

Who's providing the morning papers?

Hello Claire' date=' if your happy to be invaded by an R32 like I did at Plymouth Volksfest I would like to attend this event. By the looks of things I will have the time off work and would probably get up there on the friday to make the most of it.

[/quote']

No problems at all everything VAG with a V6 engine is welcome at VR6OC 8-|

Nige pretty much everyone who has put their name down is a premium member the only ones who either need to join the club or put in a sud for the portaloo are

everybody needs an adam!

VR6MadMike

Vealige

:)

and my mate n00ber collins

Nige pretty much everyone who has put their name down is a premium member the only ones who either need to join the club or put in a sub for the portaloo are

everybody needs an adam!

VR6MadMike

Vealige

:)

Vealige shows up as a Premium Member and MadMike has sold his VR (End of an Era) So that just leaves Adam and Tonks mate.

I'm going to get a combination padlock to keep it nice overnight ;-)