Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

Hi Donna' date='

Any room for a couple more on the stand sunday? 3 vr6OC members travelling down with any luck??

Thanks

Matt

[/quote']

Oooops, with Donna offline and VDUB Girl on her hols I geuess it falls to me.

No probs mate we'll squeeze you on I'm sure. I'll add you to the list.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only what's been posted here. DLea's interested as is HVR6' date=' her Mark is questionable as he came over all queasy at Alton Towers. But her new promotion must be working her too hard as she hasn't been on since 20th May!

[/quote']

Working hard is not the word! Off work now til Tues!

We're bringing Marks little nieces (they live in Barnstaple) on Sat so wont be able to get my car on the stand in time for 9.30am, heading down there tomorrow (Thurs) so will see y'all there not sure whats going on with our camping we'll take stuff but might stay at his sisters, weathers looking better! :-)

Only what's been posted here. DLea's interested as is HVR6' date=' her Mark is questionable as he came over all queasy at Alton Towers. But her new promotion must be working her too hard as she hasn't been on since 20th May!

[/quote']

Working hard is not the word! Off work now til Tues!

We're bringing Marks little nieces (they live in Barnstaple) on Sat so wont be able to get my car on the stand in time for 9.30am, heading down there tomorrow (Thurs) so will see y'all there not sure whats going on with our camping we'll take stuff but might stay at his sisters, weathers looking better! :-)

Welcome back. I was just about to phone you to see if you were alright.

is the stand with the tents on the edge of the show and shine bit as it was lst year lol or dont we know tille we get there ??? new 5 day ice cooler turned up today, bbq is 90% done and done all my beer shopin is done so all systems go .... wot time we lookin at meetin there ???

is the stand with the tents on the edge of the show and shine bit as it was lst year lol or dont we know tille we get there ??? new 5 day ice cooler turned up today' date=' bbq is 90% done and done all my beer shopin is done so all systems go .... wot time we lookin at meetin there ???

[/quote']

Blimey Tone ur organised ;-)

VR still in bodyshop :-(

No Beer yet ;-)

No Plates yet :-(

Need to buy some camping bits :-(

But i'll be there :-) Please leave enough room for our HUGE TENT ;-)

Oooops, with Donna offline and VDUB Girl on her hols I geuess it falls to me.

No probs mate we'll squeeze you on I'm sure. I'll add you to the list.

Thanks mate. I'll be there for sure and as long as the others are back from the body shop etc they'll be there too. Never been to this show before so looking forward to it.

Matt

rite that me out ..... just blown my clucth to bits havin a race with a audi R8 was fun untill the bang and curnch ..... can still come if peeps dont mind my dirty derv being there instead ?? let me know soon thou yeah peeps so i can make my mind up