Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Gary are leaving Plymouth @ 5pm on Friday. So we SHOULD be there about 7-7.30pmish.

I'll be leaving before you guys as I'm planning on getting some crap at cribbs whilst I'm up here, but will meet up before going into the show ground no doubt. :)

If not I'll go in and be a loner and set up camp hahahaha. Mind you it will take two seconds as I'm taking my pop up tent 8-|

What a show!

Well said. A faultless affair. Absolutely worth the drive. Good turn out 13 or 14 club VRs on site over the weekend. Good to meet and see new members and cars along with olders. And Tonk shame about the car. Same should be said to Cabrioman along with thanks for providing the 'genny'.

Thanks to all those who kept me fed with a seemingly endless stream of bacon butties, hotdogs and burgers.

Big up for the club for getting the private portaloo on the stand, made a big, big difference from the conditions last year :-D And for Dlea for being DLea.

TG

LMAO at the report and cracking pics E.

Big shout to Sal&Martin, Tony and Nige for bringing all the hardware to make this weekend really special.

Great people, great cars, chilled beers, fire pit, fantastic weather, chilled relaxed atmosphere all add up to make yet another awesome Bristol Volksfest :-d

BIG thanks to Claire and the club for sorting the stand and the VIP portaloo ;-)