A rare thing Indeed happened today....

Well.... there I was working hard and got to the point where the PC, my boss and client all needed to be shot on site....

So time for a braek and a coffee when the sun popped out and I took it upon myself to actually give the company car a PROPPER clean. Now It doesnt get neglected and I always look after it but I must admit I was chuffed with the end results today.

So here are a couple of shots from my phone just to share with you all.

Of course the downside of this is I will now have to work late to catch up but at least I didn't kill the boss :D

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1201009215_4100_FT0_dsc00118.jpg]1201009215_4100_FT0_dsc00118_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1201009215_4100_FT0_dsc00119.jpg]1201009215_4100_FT0_dsc00119_.jpg[/lightbox]

Well I admit it is Jap.... Here is the challenge guys N gals... should you wish to accept it!

Find a car with Leather/heated seats, dual zone climate, cruise control, 6 stack CD, Alloys and it is actually lowerd by 15mm as std, Split rear seats, metalic paint.

As it is a company car (with all those restrictions on engine size/emissionsetcetcetc) it does sit on Motorways and in the 4 years other than standard servicing and tyres... I have had to call the garage zero times and I have had to replace zero Items.

Cost to me New on 54 plate... £15,599.00...... Match the spec and price on anything else or a VAG ...... (Of course the price has increased since then and are currently at a tad over £18k at the moment with a new model released this year so pricing TBA)

I am currently looking as it is time to re-new and looking at some VW as a replacements but for £20k and change I can match the spec on a Golf. If I go A4 I can do it for £23-25k. Which costs me personally for a company car then!!!!

I obviously like the VAG as I own them personally. However, I have no choice but to recomend the Jap cars I have had all the way to the bank for my company cars... They have consistanly out-performed everything else. To give you a feel - out of the 60 company cars my company has - there are 3 VAG cars. (Golf GT Sport - which is on my replacement lists).

I know it is like swearing on here but the cars work and at the moment are better than the alternates!

Sorry! Please don't hate :)