VR6OC National Meet 1-3 Aug 2008

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be there nice and early to might even be the first one again.

Its not a competition you know mate ;);) is this so you can get your tent up and then sit back with a beer and watch the rest of us struggle :-d

You know me Ben always willing to help out with tents :-p ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I vote for Wii boxing again :)

I'm happy to bring the electric hook up and the ( new improved ) projection system again. Somebody else will have to provide the Wii. Was also thinking GT4 for all those who missed out driving the 'Ring at Easter.

There was talk of a footy match last year against the MKivs but we didn't really have enough young fit things to put a VR6 side together. I couldn't even manage to Wii let alone run around! VDubGirl will have to referee as she'll be equally biased towards both clubs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont worry about the Wii it will be there again with a few more games this year..And SALSnot fighting fit yet so you could be in with a chance of a new champion.

Maybe we could have a VR6oc Wii trophy!!! It could be passed on at each show to the new champ lol

Really looking forward to Billing & catching up with everyone, hopefully I wont have tonsilitis ;-( (hope I'm still allowed to come now I have no VR or I'll have to park with the Mk4's then walk over!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...