VR6OC National Meet 1-3 Aug 2008

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ya

i'll be getting on the m1 at j16...

dunno if ya fanncie stopping at watford gap servicies... dont mind if not as i coukd join ya convoy for 20 mins lol...who will have the marquee and do ya need a hand???

i gota go past watford gap so could meet u in there and then meet the others further up .....

Im going from Leicester about 11ish so will be on M1 from j21 then.

If you wanna i can go into LFE services southbound obviously and meet ya there for the drive down

shall all the ones goin up early meet some where on the M1 for the convoy ??

where.....A43 services.....then its quite easy in from there

yeah sounds good to me matey

ok mate sounds interesting !!! Shall we meet you on the way down outside Cambridge somewhere ??

Nothing sinister, it's just that the full screen acts like a sail given half a chance so needs some shelter.

Bar Hill Tescos? Just of the A14 a little West of Cambridge.

How many are turnin up on the Friday' date=' Was actually thinkin of stayin up there from Fri to Sun..

[/quote']

I am planning on doing the same :)

Gadjet.. I aint Campin jack didly doody!!-LOL

Gona crash at a BnB or Travel lodge!!!

If you wanna i can go into LFE services southbound obviously and meet ya there for the drive down

LFE southbound is good' date=' is 11:30 OK?

[/quote']

Sounds good to me....might be better nearer 11 if ya can matey.

hi ya

dunno if ya fanncie stopping at watford gap servicies... dont mind if not as i coukd join ya convoy for 20 mins lol...who will have the marquee and do ya need a hand???

i gota go past watford gap so could meet u in there and then meet the others further up .....

So Tony why you going passt Watford Gap.....you up in midlands area then? You'll come to A43 services before watford services if coming from down south

LFE southbound is good' date=' is 11:30 OK?

[/quote']

Sounds good to me....might be better nearer 11 if ya can matey.

hi ya

So Tony why you going passt Watford Gap.....you up in midlands area then? You'll come to A43 services before watford services if coming from down south

Craggsy: I'll meet you at 11am in LFE southbound car park (bah)