Top of my birthday list!!!

Ooooh I feel all strange ... gorgeous colour... though I hate to admit that!

Don't worry Helen green high powered VW's have this effect on all the ladies ;);) Green is the new Mulberry !!!

It is a fantastic car and doesn't seem too expensive for the condition.

lol.... strange you say that 'cos I'm spending £2.5k on a Green Audi this weekend... I may have to rethink and raid the piggy bank!... I wish! She's Mint!

yes Ollie I'd happily swop VR for the G60 too! *-) :$ +o(

Does this make us bad people?!

I haven't been able to sleep with guilt.... also been trying to get Mark to consider selling the M3 so we can bget this Rallye... falls on deaf ears :-(

That Rallye is a minter......and its sold now! not surprised as that was a good price for how clean it was.............having had a Rallye and a VR6 and now got the Corrado G60 TOO (yes i bought it!) i can honestly say the G60 engine is just as much fun as the VR, slightly different sound but just as menacing, especially as mines got a new full stainless Jetex and a cat bypass pipe on already :)

the power is not much different either,.........the fuel bill is though ;)

That Rallye is a minter......and its sold now! not surprised as that was a good price for how clean it was.............having had a Rallye and a VR6 and now got the Corrado G60 TOO (yes i bought it!) i can honestly say the G60 engine is just as much fun as the VR' date=' slightly different sound but just as menacing, especially as mines got a new full stainless Jetex and a cat bypass pipe on already :)

the power is not much different either,.........the fuel bill is though ;)

[/quote']

Get some pics up dude to we see your wares