Any one have a Picture of air intake system and name of parts

Hi

I am getting confused with MAFs/throttle bodies/breathers on the air system and would greatly appreciate a picture to identify each part on this sytem.

I hope this will eventully help me solve a fault code with vag com which is

1 Fault Found:

00533 - Idle Speed Regulation

14-10 - Adaptation Limit (Add) Exceeded - Intermittent

It keeps coming back after resetting but the car shows no other symptons other than one stall on a cold day

Any pics or help much appreicated as my first investigation is to strip down this system up to the throttle body and check for general crud and clean up

cheers

My mate did mine for me so I couldnt tell exactly how, I kno its done using vagcom, I think if you justdisconnect the battery for a while and then try it should learn itself, as said it will probably idle or stall badly a few times first until it adapts,

Mine started fine the first time after using vagcom to do it tho

I was told you can leave the ignition on for a few minutes and that will reset the throttle body...

Dude, i had the same problem, i cleaned it as well, after a few weeks, the same problem occured.. Ended up buyin a new throttle body, and yes it reset's when you leave the ignition on for a few minutes.. Think its 10mins as far as i can remember!!!

Hi

I am getting confused with MAFs/throttle bodies/breathers on the air system and would greatly appreciate a picture to identify each part on this sytem.

I hope this will eventully help me solve a fault code with vag com which is

1 Fault Found:

00533 - Idle Speed Regulation

14-10 - Adaptation Limit (Add) Exceeded - Intermittent

It keeps coming back after resetting but the car shows no other symptons other than one stall on a cold day

Any pics or help much appreicated as my first investigation is to strip down this system up to the throttle body and check for general crud and clean up

cheers

After running the car for a week the engine fault code has been coming up and I have been resetting it.The car shows no other bad syptoms to do with tthis fault.

Can I leave it like this rather than taking the throttle body out?

Does anybody have any pics of the air intake system and can identify the more technical parts

thanks for the comments guys