iv got 15's on mine i have the audio a3 pepperpots but hey are only 6j wude but the standard vr6 alloys are 6.5j so not that much difference realy,

i use mine every day and tbh it feels alot better than when i had my 17's on it,

mike is saying that they look lost in the mk3s arches he jus hasnt seen one lowered enough lol,

i think mine sits just rite as i wound the coilovers rite down but not too much that they catch on speed bumps

mike is saying that they look lost in the mk3s arches he jus hasnt seen one lowered enough lol' date='

[/quote']

very possible, i had them on my last mk3 unlowered!!, it looked terrible lol, but still think 16s/17s look better, just 17s probably dont ride as nice

If you just drop your car by 25-35mm then 15s still look ok and work absolutely fine. As said they are standard so no issues there. If you go lower then they can get lost. It seems to be generally accepted that 16s are a good balance of ride and handling and 17s are for looks

I'm on std and 30mm lower and have no issues at all other than the odd large speed hump when more than 2 up in the car.

well ive just purchased so steel mk4 steels' date=' and gna send em to that wide wheels place, so 8s up front and 9s on raer, then the deffo wnt look lost, what you think?

[/quote']

Been waiting to see this mate. I think phil was thinking about it but never did it in the end. What size steels did you get and how deeps the dish front and back going to be. Make sure you put some photos of if when its done should look realy nice

well im gna go for 8s on the front with a 195/45/15,

and 9s on the rear with 205/45/15s,

and paint them in vw reflex silver (polo 6n2 gti silver).

all steels i see are all ways finished in black and i think silver would look great, clean on the dragon green

its gna be seriously rockin low and wide!

I think phil was thinking about it but never did it in the end.

i was mate i even had price quotes but then BANG the offer get accepted on my 1st house so all my funds are going there, i was gutted cuz i wanted the wide steelies so much but id prefer to have a house,

id keep an eye out in the for sale section of edition38 as they guy who i sold my steelies to owns wide-wheels and he said he would run em for a bit but then sell them on