Rolling road day - South Cambs

I start my new job next week and the place im going to is aprox 10 mins from duxford air field . It has a 800 hp 4 wheel drive rolling road think it can read 400 hp 2 wheel drive that is in the process of being installed ,i will know more once i start there . just wanted to know if any one would be up for a sat afternoon down there once ive got my foot in the door and they are happy with the set up . i will see if i can get a bit of a discount for the club set up as well .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks people need a change and it was the job i was waiting for basicly . the garage is about 5 mins from duxford air field in a little village called thriplow near fowlmere .

I know Thriplow, my best mate has just moved to fowlmere

i think he is also looking into getting the equipment needed to carry 4 whhel aligment as i have plenty of experience using a wheel aligner . i know they are very costly the my onld vauxhall main stealer had cost over 10 k . so you can kinda understand why its so expensive to have it done . im sure tracking and a basic camber set up is possible mind

• 2 months later...

Right I am sorting out a deal as we speak with my boss and would like some numbers of people that woukd like to attend . We have not done anything like this before so its going to be a learning curve and we would appreciate people to bear with us. We are looking for around 15 cars and im hoping to get the boss to settle on £20 a car per run. Once I have some numbers we can look to set a date, probably the latter part of july