Rolling road day - South Cambs

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont fret jim we have a trailer and a car to tow it with . hoping to kick off about 930 so if people can be there for 9 to 9 30 that would be good. it will be first come first served and jim can go last if helikes of we could start with no tuneded and do them from lowest to highest estimated power that could be good for a gigle . we have not done this before but i would say 20 mins to do a power run with staping down ect

we could start with no tuneded and do them from lowest to highest estimated power that could be good for a gigle . we have not done this before but i would say 20 mins to do a power run with staping down ect

I'll get there early so that my valver can go first then ;-) Also gives me the longest time to get the VR there. She's still as temperamental as ever :-(

we can see how your valver compares with gav's ' date=' as we seem to have sorted it revving problem, 27 squid and 1 ecu temp sender later..but we still have some earths to sort this week.

[/quote']

I forgot Nadia wasn't going to be the only lowly 16ver. I might not go home with the wooden spoon! I've put her on a Tesco 99RON diet and she seems to be running particularly well since my thrash to, around and back from Germany last week.

could some kind person bring some lead removing long nosed pliers ( my cheap megacore leads don't work with the standard lead puller ) and spark plug socket and extension so I can fit my new iridium plugs. For a) that little bit extra power and B) actually get the car started!

I've persuaded a mate to come and watch and maybe put his dirty derv BMW on the rollers.