I just cant get my head around the Scooby stylists!! What the hell have they done? It's quite honestly one of the most ugliest cars I've ever had the misfortune to look at!

Same old story really, top running gear packaged by the same old poor Japanese design, will they ever get it right?

So the Japs have finally conceded that Euro styled cars ARE better looking and selling than your nans micra with an ironing board on the back!

I have said it before and i say it again, regardless of horsepower/speed a Jap car is fragile and spends more time in a workshop than on the road! and have massive depreciation in value, and they call that "fun"

I just cant get my head around the Scooby stylists!! What the hell have they done? It's quite honestly one of the most ugliest cars I've ever had the misfortune to look at!

Same old story really' date=' top running gear packaged by the same old poor Japanese design, will they ever get it right?

[/quote']

skyline cough :)

The Skyline is no design icon and if you've ever sat in one, you'll agree its like sitting in an old Datsun!! Poor materials with equally poor build quality.

Same with the Supra and even the design of the new Lancer looks like a boring old 4 door family bus. Humm I know, let's put spoilers all over it and turn it into a rally car!!

I must admit though, the new GTR looks a little more promising!!