12K Vr6?? Would you pay that much??

Headlight eyebrow, rear lights, wheels are all pants

but I wouldn't mind the engine, charger, brakes ect.. 12K no way If it was better styled then I recon its worth £8000 easy..

If you want a rotrex in your car im guessing buying one already done is alot cheeper way of going about it..

looks crap even if it does go like sh1t of a shovel. most parts on it found in halfords :o light eyebrows, am i missing something. are these cool?? lexus rear lights, arnt you meant to bolt these on to gay looking saxo's and the like. strange old boy... +o(

Well its no where near worth that, its not styled very well and its a bit chavvy for me. In his defence though... R32 brakes, he says the discs are from that, might be aftermarket 6 pots on there, and when he says just finished running it it he means its basically as new which to be fair it probably will be

"400+ bhp Built by Storm Developments last year drives like a standard VR6 until you want the power, then it becomes a monster, costing in excess of £20k."

How can someone spend thatm uch on a car a still make it look ugly??

Why is it when people say, the engine is new so the mileage is Irrelavant? Jees, the whole of the rest of the car has covered the miles not just the engine!

Same old story, someones waisted their money on a car that will never give them a return - ridiculous.

That means then that when my car is finished and im ready to sell, i want 15k for it.........er...no! At least my mk2vrt is better styled!! That silver 'highline' looks poop! Also, 3.0 litre bottom end with a rotrex? Thats an engine ready to go pop with that much boost!!!