Castle Combe Spring Action Day 19 April - VR6OC Club display

Ok peeps last minute one here is anyone interested in going on a club display for this track day at Castle Combe on the 19th April.

You will need to be there for around 9.00am but generally they are pretty good and not to strict with cars moving about the paddock.

Full details of the event and prices can be found here >>>> http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/springactionday.htm

1 VR6_Absy

2 Jk*

3 tonk

4 gav_vr6

5 vr6power

6 Aimee

7 BadoirVR

8 Sal_VR6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it £25 all day for track or is it £25 per session

£25 per session - Track sessions are almost fully booked now so if you want a session you need to contact castle combe ASAP

Is this definately going ahead?

Yes definalty going ahead going to be loads of cars and clubs at this!

hi all what do we do if we put our name down do we turn up and pay and drive onto the club stand

Yep Pay on the gates and ask where the VR6OC stand is and they will point you in the right directions to it :) I'll stick you on the list

hope i not taking the p*** but have another car lol.

the cars that will be going are r32, mk2 rally, my vr and seat ibiza all running very high bhp apart from mine lol. i under that if people on here want to go then i may have to loss spaces. if you look on this site and go to projects you'll see the cars. www.total-vag.co.uk.

Thank you

hope i not taking the p*** but have another car lol.

the cars that will be going are r32' date=' mk2 rally, my vr and seat ibiza all running very high bhp apart from mine lol. i under that if people on here want to go then i may have to loss spaces. if you look on this site and go to projects you'll see the cars. www.total-vag.co.uk.

Thank you

[/quote']

just this once ;) You could really do with being a premium member but as there is one space left and no one else seems to be intested the yes its yours

Peeps

I now have the club display passes for your cars included with each pass is a free entrance ticket for this event. I have PM'd Everyone on the list so if you are definate that you are going to this then please let me have your address so I can send you the display pass and entry ticket

There is one final space available so please let me know if anyone would like it

Club Display now fully booked;

1 VR6_Absy - Display pass and entry ticket sent

2 Jk* - Display pass and entry ticket sent

3 tonk - Display pass and entry ticket sent

4 gav_vr6 - Display pass and entry ticket sent

5 vr6power - Display pass and entry ticket sent

6 l1_lbk VR6 - Display pass and entry ticket sent

7 l1_lbk R32 - Display pass and entry ticket sent

8 Sal_VR6 - Display pass and entry ticket sent

9 BadoirVR - Display pass and entry ticket sent

10 Aimee - Display pass and entry ticket sent